Sump Pump Systems Installed Near Stroudsburg, Allentown, Easton
Patented sump pump systems installed by certified waterproofing contractors
The SmartSump™ system is designed specifically for keeping crawl spaces dry and clean.
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a crawl space flood. If you can't count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can't count on a dry crawl space. And what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Burke Construction, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the PA area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
We service Stroudsburg, Allentown, Easton and nearby. We can help you dry your crawl space! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- WaterWatch® Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- SuperLiner Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out while protecting your sump from debris from the crawl space floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- CleanPump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
SuperSump® Premier Sump Pump System
An UltraSump® battery-powered pump to the SuperSump® system is added so the drainage system can operate when the power goes out. The battery backup system will recharge automatically.
For an effective and more economical solution, consider our SuperSump® Premier Pump System. It is engineered to help keep the crawl space dry and healthy for extended periods of time, even in times of heavy water intrusion.
The SuperSump® includes a powerful Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head out of your crawl space.
The SuperSump® can be installed with an optional UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump, which can pump out 11,500 gallons or more on a single charge!
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® Primary Pump -- The SuperSump® installs with either a Zoeller® ⅓ hp sump pump, or optionally, a more powerful Zoeller® ½ hp sump pump. The third horsepower is able to pump out 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head, while the half horsepower pumps out 3,900 gallons per hour at an 8-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump -- For protection from sump pump power outages or pump failures, we highly recommend that you install an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump. An additional battery can be installed on a single UltraSump® allowing for double the pumping time.
SmartSump™ Crawl Space Sump Pump System
If you're looking for a crawl space sump pump solution, the SmartSump™ Crawl Space Sump Pump System is the ideal option. The SmartSump™ is specifically designed for crawl spaces and can provide all the protection you need from leaks and floods.
The SmartSump™ comes equipped with a cast-iron Zoeller® primary pump with the option of adding an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump. This sump pump is designed to fit with the CleanSpace® liner and has a sump alarm to ensure you always are aware of any water in your crawl space.
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® Primary Pump -- The SmartSump™ system comes with a reliable Zoeller® 1/3 horsepower sump pump capable of pumping 2,500 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump -- In case of power failure or severe floods, the addition of an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump provides further protection. This powerful pump can remove up to 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge, while a secondary battery can be installed on a single UltraSump® to double the pumping time.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate for Sump Pumps!
Burke Construction services Bethlehem, East Stroudsburg, Pen Argyl, Bangor, Wind Gap, Pocono Pines, Bartonsville and many nearby areas in PA.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.